2 Ingredient Dairy Free Mousse!
You’ll never need another choc mousse recipe–this one has been described as life changing!
Recipe by @eatingforfuel
- 200g dairy free/sugar free chocolate chips
- 200ml LOCO Dollop Creamy
- Optional: a splash of vanilla extract
- Place the chocolate chips and thick cream into small saucepan. Add splash of vanilla if using
- Place saucepan over low heat and melt the chocolate and cream down, constantly stirring, until chocolate chips are dissolved, and the mixture is runny & well combined
- Pour the mixture into 4 small dishes and leave in the fridge to set for 4-5 hours
- Once set/chilled, top with any desired toppings and enjoy!