Welcome to the team
Congratulations, you have been selected as one of our very special social media ambassadors for LOCO Dairy Free. We recognise that your social profile is excellent and can see that our values and beliefs are well aligned, so we would love for you to promote LOCO on your social channels. From here, we would like to partner with you and provide our terms and conditions which detail what should be expected from each other going forward. Please read them carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to get started!
The LOCO team
Ambassador Terms and Conditions
Social Media Posting Guidelines
When posting you should use the following guidelines:
- Tag LOCO Dairy Free as a business partner on the post so that we can view the post insights.
- Tag and reference your post using the LOCO Dairy Free website url and social media handles as follows as deemed relevant:
- Website: https://www.locodairyfree.com.au/
- Instagram: @locodairyfree
- Facebook: @locodairyfree
- Use of hashtags for the following purposes or as otherwise directed from time to time.
- Tag your post using the relevant social media handle (eg. @locodairyfree) so that we can find your image and repost.
- Showcase LOCO in-situ how you like to use and enjoy it day to day e.g. in recipes.
- Refrain from using images or messages in your post that show or reference other cream brands.
- Refrain from using images or messages in your post that show or reference LOCO with tobacco or illegal substances.
LOCO – includes LOCO Dairy Free and its related entities, including Made Brands Pty Ltd, and its marketing agencies.
Social Media Ambassador (“SMA”) – means you as an individual and in accordance with the information provided in your Ambassador Application Form.
Ambassador Application Form – means the online application form you completed when applying to become a SMA for LOCO.
Digital Channels – includes but is not limited to websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
Digital Content – includes written comments, messages, quotes, images, photos, videos, hashtags that is published in the public domain as a blog post, social media post or any other regular form of digital communication.
LOCO Products – includes all LOCO Dairy Free branded products.
- By applying to be a SMA you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- In your role as SMA you agree to exercise the following tasks:
- Publish Digital Content on your Digital Channels on a monthly basis throughout the Term. The frequency of posts and/or stories per month will be agreed to between LOCO and SMA separately by email and will form part of this agreement.
- Post(s) must stay live on your Digital Channels for a minimum of three months. An Instagram story does not constitute a post.
- Where LOCO Products are included on your Digital Channels, branded product packaging must be featured in the Digital Content produced.
- Tag and reference the LOCO website url and social media handles detailed in the Social Media Posting Guidelines; and
- Promote LOCO in a positive light and in accordance with the Social Media Posting Guidelines.
- Provide a screenshot of the performance results of Digital Content featuring LOCO (including no. of likes and no. comments on posts, and no. of views on stories, if not tagged as a brand partner)
- Provide LOCO with an invoice on a monthly basis for the Digital Content produced as part of the agreement.
- As compensation for fulfilling your role as SMA, including the tasks referred to in the Agreement, and provided you have in no way breached any part of the Agreement, LOCO will supply a range of LOCO products to you for use during the contract period.
- The SMA must provide evidence of Digital Content featuring LOCO Products to LOCO by providing URL link of posts, screenshot of stories, and screenshot of performance (including no. of likes and no. comments on posts, and no. of views on stories) in the month the Digital Content was published.
- Along with evidence of Digital Content, the SMA must provide a monthly invoice to LOCO including the cost of producing agreed Digital Content as part of contract by the Xth of each month.
- As compensation for fulfilling your role as SMA, including the tasks referred to in the Agreement, and provided you have in no way breached any part of the Agreement, LOCO will make payment of invoice at end of month, so long as the invoice is received by the 20thof that month.
- You agree to provide LOCO with a profile photo of yourself and approve LOCO displaying the photo with your name on the Ambassador section of the LOCO website (https://www.locodairyfree.com.au).
- The Term of the Agreement is six (6) months from date of acceptance unless terminated in accordance with the Agreement.
- Either party may terminate the Agreement provided the terminating party gives 14 days written notice to the other party.
- You agree that all communication via social media or email are regarded as contractual.
- When publishing Digital Content online that refers to LOCO, whether directly or indirectly, you will ensure and make clear the content is expressed as your own views and not expressed as the views of LOCO.
- You ensure that all Digital Content that is published online that refers to LOCO, whether directly or indirectly, promotes LOCO positively and never negatively.
- You ensure that all Digital Content that is published online that refers to LOCO, whether directly or indirectly, does not contain language, visual references, representations or conduct that is in any way:
- Abusive, obscene, indecent, offensive, controversial, hateful, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory or pornographic.
- Offensive or derogatory relating to sex, gender reassignment, race (including nationality), disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief or age;
- Reasonably interpreted as bullying, intimidation or harassment;
- Unlawful or alludes to unlawful conduct; or
- Constitute spam.
- You agree that any Digital Content (including but not limited to images, video, audio, messages, links, blog posts and quotes) that refers to LOCO, whether directly or indirectly, can be used in any way by LOCO without limitation, including for sales, marketing and promotional purposes.
- You acknowledge that LOCO exclusively owns all rights and interests in content that has been published on its digital and social media channels including any use of Digital Content that has been assigned from you in your role as SMA.
- LOCO agrees not to edit any of your Digital Content without your prior approval.
- LOCO reserves the right to immediately remove any Digital Content published by you that refers to LOCO, whether directly or indirectly, at its request and you agree to remove the Digital Content as soon as practically possible.
- The SMA and LOCO agree that their relationship under the Agreement is one of independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture or employment with LOCO.
- If while exercising your role as SMA you receive information relating to LOCO that you would reasonably expect to be confidential then you should first seek approval from LOCO before publishing as Digital Content unless approval has already been expressly granted by LOCO.
- While engaged as a SMA you are a registered fan, follower, and subscriber of LOCO social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- If requested by LOCO you must provide examples of the Digital Content that you have published online that refers to LOCO.
- Unless at the request of LOCO you agree not to remove or delete Digital Content that you have published online that refers to LOCO. If removed or deleted, you agree to republish the Digital Content if requested by LOCO.
- While engaged as a SMA you agree to exclusively promote LOCO and will not associate, endorse, or promote any other dairy free cream brands including on social media.