Apple and Raspberry Breakfast Crumble
Want an easy delicious breakfast? Look no further than this yummy breakfast crumble!
Recipe by @veggie_nerd
- 1 tin of pie apple, with juice
- 40g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 100g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy milk
- Mix 1 tin of pie apples (with their juice) with 20g vanilla protein powder, 1tsp cinnamon and 100g frozen raspberries and place in a baking tray.
- In another bowl mix 100g rolled oats, 20g vanilla protein powder, 2tbs sugar free maple syrup and 2tbs soy milk (it should be fairly dry and crumbly). Spread oat mix on-top of the crumble and bake on 190deg for 20mins.
- Top with LOCO Dollop Creamy and enjoy!