Apple Orange and Berry Crumble
Have you been craving a fruity crumble? Look no further!
Recipe by @the_smallseed_
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 130g wheat free oats
- 90g almond meal
- 55g spelt flour
- 40g coconut sugar
- 60g vegan butter
- 1 tub LOCO Dollop Cream
- Place the diced Apples into a saucepan along with the orange juice, finely grated zest, coconut sugar and cinnamon. Combine.
- Cook on low for approx 10 minutes until apples have softened slightly.
- Just before you take off the heat, add all the berries. Combine.
- Place filling into a heatproof oven dish.
- To make the crumble, place the first 4 dry ingredients into a separate bowl and combine, Dice the cold butter and with your fingers rub together forming bread like crumbs/clumps
- Place crumble on top of filling and place in to the oven for 30 mins.
- Take out when crumble is bubbling around the edges and golden.
- Serve with a large dollop of LOCO thick and creamy dollop cream.