Black Bean and Sweet Potato Taquitos
We all love a good tortilla, but rolled up, filled with black bean and sweet potato then fried, trust us that is something you absolutely need to try!
Recipe by @cook.vegetarian
- 1 small sweet potato, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup cooked or canned black beans
- 1 small capsicum or green pepper, chopped
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Loco dairy-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon taco seasonings
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 corn tortillas
- Mashed avo
- In a mixing bowl combine sweet potato, beans, peppers, coriander, sour cream and seasonings.
- Heat up tortillas according to the package directions. Place 1 tablespoon of the filling in centre of a tortilla and roll up. Make sure you have sealed the tortilla edge. You can dip fry, shallow fry, air fry or bake your taquitos. I air fried mine for 10 minutes until they were crispy.
- Serve right away with tomato salsa, sour cream and mashed avocado, garnished with fresh coriander. Enjoy!