Cauliflower Soup Baby!
The dish I haven’t been able to make since being vegan, until now.
Recipe by @vigilantestuff
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Olive oil
- 1 head garlic (slightly roasted optional)
- half onion, diced
- 1 litre vegetable stock (or your preferred)
- 1 tub LOCO Thickened Creamy
- Black pepper
- Parsley (optional)
- Dairy free cheese (optional)
- Wack the oven on 200c.
- Spread the cauliflower onto a tray and drizzle a little oil.
- Roast those suckers for 30-35 mins, or until golden brown.
- Pull out your soup pot, add some oil and your onion and garlic, cook that for 3- 4mins.
- Add your vegetable stock (or whatever kind you prefer) let that boil up, then reduce heat.
- Let that sit for a few mins then it is time to add your cauliflower head.
- Bring to boil again, then let it simmer till the cauliflower is soft enough to purée.
- Purée that sucker.
- Pull out your LOCO Thickened Creamy and stir it into the soup (use the whole tub if you like it creamy, others may want it less creamy 🤷♂️).
- Add pepper and a tad bit of salt, then serve in a bowl with a bit of parsley and/ or cheese on top.