Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Bites
These are the creamiest, most comforting little cinnamon treats you’ll ever have!
Recipe by @hannah.banana182
For the Base:
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the Cheesecake:
- 115g cashews (soaked)
- 1/4 cup LOCO Thickened Creamy
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Add base ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined and a thick dough is formed.
- Distribute among silicone muffin moulds, using a wet spoon to press down and smooth. Put in the fridge to set.
- Make the cheesecake layer but adding the ingredients to a food processor and blending until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the bases and put in the freezer to set.
- Allow to soften in the fridge for10-15 minutes before eating.
*store in the freezer*
*optional but recommended, I dusted mine with cinnamon sugar before serving.