Classic Potato Salad with Sour Cream Dressing
Nothing quite feeds a crowd on a balmy summer night like a fresh potato salad. Well, nothing but our rendition of the divine potato shareplate with a special LOCO Sour Cream dressing. Here’s how you can become the host who caters for the most dietaries.
Recipe by @locodairyfree
- Baby new potatoes 1kg, halved
- 6 tbsp LOCO Sour Creamy
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tsp baby capers
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool for 15 minutes. Then toss with the dressing.