Creamy Vegan Mushroom Pasta
There’s few things that can rival the feeling of satisfying a craving for a big bowl of creamy pasta, and this one hits the spot!
Recipe by @cook.vegetarian
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free butter
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups, sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pack LOCO dairyfree sour creamy
- 1 pack pasta, of your choice
- fresh parsley and chili flakes, for garnishing
- Cook pasta according to the package directions, drain, reserving half a cup of pasta cooking water.
- In a large frying pan melt butter and add in onions. Cook for 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
- Add in mushrooms and seasonings, cook for another 10 minutes. Add in sour cream and reserved pasta water.
- Stir to combine, add in pasta, and give it a toss.
- Cook for another couple of minutes until pasta is warm and well coated in sauce. Serve right away garnished with fresh parsley and chili flakes.