A well-executed Eggplant Parma is one of those irresistible midweek (or lazy Sunday night) dinners that serves both flavour and nourishment. Just add a side of greens and a big, fat dollop of LOCO Sour Cream on top to finesse.
Recipe by @locodairyfree
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 4 lengthways
- 1 cup passata or your favourite chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- Salad leaves
- LOCO Sour Cream, to serve
- Place eggplant on a baking tray and top with passata and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes, top with cheese and grill for a further 5 minutes or until golden.
- Serve topped with LOCO Sour Cream, salt+ pepper and fresh salad leaves.