Miso Pumpkin Soup
There’s no winter comfort meal with the soothing, all-curing properties of a good pumpkin soup. And it would be criminal not to top it with a liberal pour of LOCO thickened creamy.
Recipe by @locodairyfree
- 500g pumpkin, diced
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3/4 tub LOCO Thickened Cream
- Spring onion, to serve (optional)
- Fresh chilli, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced.
- In a bowl combine diced pumpkin, miso paste and oil and toss to coat.
- Place on an oven tray and roast for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is golden and soft.
- Place the pumpkin in a blender with the stock and LOCO Thickened Cream.
- Pour into bowls and serve topped with extra LOCO Thickened Cream and sliced spring onion and fresh chilli.