Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream
We take out the dairy without compromising on creaminess and fun. Proof is in the pudding, or at least it’s in this tray of vegan cookie dough ice cream, stirred with LOCO’s Thickened Creamy. Recipe? We’ve got you, just scroll down below.
Recipe by @locodairyfree
- 3 tubs LOCO Thickened Creamy
- 1/2 cup vegan milk of choice
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips + 1/4 cup extra
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Melt a little vegan butter or oil in a preheated waffle iron and cook mixture in batches.
- Whip Loco Thickened Creamy until a thick dollop consistency is reached.
- Melt the combined dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of LOCO Thickened Creamy in a bowl in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Assemble waffles on a plate, top with whipped LOCO cream and pour over lashings of thick chocolate sauce.